The Centre for Future Work is an initiative of the Australia Institute, to conduct and publish progressive economic research on work, employment, and labour markets.
It serves as a unique centre of excellence on the economic issues facing working people: including the future of jobs, wages and income distribution, skills and training, sector and industry policies, globalisation, the role of government, public services, and more.
The Centre will also develop timely and practical policy proposals to help make the world of work better for working people and their families.
- Banking & Finance
- Climate Change
- Education & Training
- Electricity Markets & the Grid
- Employment & Workers' Rights
- Environment & Jobs
- Future of Work
- Gender at Work
- Governance & Government Agencies
- Identity & Freedom from Discrimination
- Industry & Manufacturing Policy
- Infrastructure & Construction
- Public Sector, Procurement & Privatisation
- Science & Technology
- Society & Culture
- Tax, Spending & the Budget
- Trade & Foreign Aid
- Wellbeing & Happiness