Freedom of Information requests on Adani and the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF)
Despite overseeing $5 billion in subsidised loans, the NAIF has limited staffing and internal documentation.
- Secrecy around Adani proposal
- Handful of staff to assess $5 billion worth of projects
- Lack of guidance documents for Investment Decisions
- No detailed Application and Assessment process
- Limited governance policies which they refused to release
- Secrecy about NAIF Board decisions and meeting schedule