Welcome! Here you will find all the resources you will need to complete Semester One of Economics Academy.
- Denniss R (2019) If economics is a science, why isn’t it being more helpful? 30 October | The Guardian
- Denniss R (2019) What the government thinks you’re worth, February | The Monthly
- Denniss R (2018) Dead Right: How Neoliberalism Ate Itself and What Comes Next, June | Quarterly Essay
- Denniss R (2019) Conservatives hate red tape – unless it’s to regulate the behaviour of their enemies, 8 August | The Guardian
- Dawney E & Shah H (2005) Behavioural Economics: Seven key principles from behavioural economics and psychology which highlight the shortfalls in the neoclassical model, New Economics Foundation, 22 September, available at https://neweconomics.org/2005/09/behavioural-economics
- Maddison S & Denniss R (2013) An Introduction to Australian Public Policy: Theory and Practice, Chapter 3 (this one is not available online, but we have included it in case you are super keen, it’s about $70 to buy new).