The end of growth: Richard Heinberg
The Post Carbon Institute’s Senior Fellow Richard Heinberg will be in Australia in September conducting a speaking tour about peak oil and the economy of the future. Author of ten books, including The End of Growth, Richard will discuss the need to transition away from fossil fuels.
His tour is being sponsored by Sustainable Population Australia and will travel to most capital cities.
- Brisbane Friday 14 September, Abel Smith Theatre, University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus 6.00pm
- Sydney Tuesday 18, Guthrie Theatre, University of Technology 6.30pm
- Canberra Friday 21, Manning Clark Theatre 2, ANU 7.00pm
- Melbourne Saturday 22, Wheeler Centre, 176 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne 7.00pm
- Adelaide Tuesday 25, Barbara Hanrahan Bldg, UniSA West Campus 7.00pm
- Perth Thursday 27, Wesfarmers Lecture Theatre, UWA Business School,Hackett Drive, Crawley 6.00pm
- Sydney Saturday 29, Sydney Opera House, Festival of Dangerous Ideas 2.00pm
To find out more about the tour, click here
Tanya Martin Office Manager
Jake Wishart Senior Media Adviser